Buff JUST Finished riding the Time Traveler at Silver Dollar CIty!!! Take a look and WIN YOUR TRIP To Branson below!
Time Traveler is The World’s Fastest, Steepest & Tallest Spinning Coaster Debuts in Branson, Missouri This Spring!!! Never before in the history of Silver Dollar City has there been such excitement, such enthusiasm over the opening of a new attraction.
With its 2018 debut, Time Traveler, the World’s Fastest, Steepest and Tallest Complete-Circuit Spinning Roller Coaster, marks a new era in coasters, delivering ride experiences unlike any before, with no two rides alike. A major difference is the spin, which is not a teacup-ride fast spin but a 360-degree controlled spin that delivers high dimension, sensations and perspectives that differ with every car, every ride, every time.The draw for coaster lovers seeking the newest, best, most exciting ride elements is global -- the experience will be available nowhere else on the planet except Branson, Missouri, the entertainment town that is home to Silver Dollar City, the 1880s style, internationally-awarded theme park, established by Herschend Family Entertainment, 1960.
Time Traveler will be world record-breaking:
- Fastest – Top speed of 50.3 miles per hour
- Steepest - A 10-story, 90-degree vertical drop…straight down. Custom-engineered to have
an immediate out-of-the-station, gravity-driven drop down an Ozarks mountainside
- Tallest - Custom-designed for mountainous terrain with its tallest point at 100 feet
- First & Only with Three Inversions - a Dive Loop, a Vertical Loop and a Zero-G Roll
- First & Only with a Vertical Loop - A 95-foot tall loop
- First and Only Double Launch – 0 to 47 mph in 3 seconds; 30 to 45 mph in 3.5 seconds
With more than 40 other attractions at Silver Dollar City, everyone in your family is gonna have a BLAST!!!