Because it’s love your pet day …A new survey by Rover.com found that dog love is real ...
So curious where you fit into this? Who comes first, your partner or your pup?
Compare to the results from this national survey:
- 67% of the dog owners surveyed said they gaze lovingly into their dog’s eyes.
- 47% of respondents say they cuddle with their dog more often than their partner.
- 53% said they would consider ending a relationship if their partner didn’t like dogs or was severely allergic to dogs.
. 24% take more pics with their dog than their significant other, friends and family.
- 33% say they plan their weekends around their dog.
- 81% use a baby voice or puppy voice when they talk to their dog.
- 25% of dog owners spend more money on their dog than their partner.
- 69% of single dog owners say that knowing that someone is a dog lover would make them more interested in dating them.
- 25% of Millennial dog lovers say they have actually continued a relationship or friendship just because they liked the person’s dog.
- 33% of dog owners say they regularly bring their dogs on dates.
Some yes, some no... What would your partner say?!
Okay, okay, sometimes my dog is easier to talk to! 🤣🤣🤣